Once in a while, it’s good to get things off your chest. Some time to confide in someone, your darkest secrets and reveal things to ease the burden off your concious. Well, that’s what we decided to do, and we’re confiding with our fans here and on Facebook some things that we typically would’nt talk about with anyone else. Without further ado, Team DCMs confessional with Father Gaben.
“Dear Father Gaben……
-Half-Life 2 bored me, so I really don’t care if Half-Life 3 is ever released.
-Despite all of the characters I’ve made in Dark Souls, I’ve still never gone back to kill the Hellkite Dragon in any of my run-throughs.
-I bought a new Xbox 360 just so I could play through Halo 4. Coincidentally, I haven’t touched my Xbox 360 since beating Halo 4.
-I think Ocarina of Time is extremely overrated.
-I owned all of the 6th gen consoles, and I still think the original Xbox was the best of them all… even with its gigantic original controller.
-I’ve never had the patience to actually finish a Final Fantasy game, or any turn-based JRPG for that matter. “
“Dear Father Gaben….
– For the two years I did progression raiding in BC and Wrath I neglected a lot of personal life responsibilities because of my raid schedule.
– I loved the movie, Gamer.
-I’ve never beat any Zelda game.
– I’ve been in love with Football games since Tecmo Super Bowl and NFL Blitz
-Even though I am a huge Battlefield fan… my first FPS addiction was CoD 4: Modern Warfare
-For a good solid three weeks I had a Candy Crush addiction.
-I don’t have a huge problem with EA or with Origin.
-I never liked Pokemon or Pokemon games. When I was in middle school, among the M:TG players, we all deemed them as a little babies card game. I can see why people like it still, but it’s just not my thing.
-After a few months of 3DS ownership I ended up getting a Vita instead.
-During Burning Crusades and part of Wrath in WoW, I played a female character and played the part to get things like Darkmoon Cards.
– When I first played Final Fantasy VI I used a Gameshark about an hour into the game to max out all characters’ levels because I didn’t understand the concept of level grinding.
– I did not like Portal.
– I have never played, nor do I have any interest in playing any Pokemon game.
– I’ve tried playing Zelda games, but I haven’t really enjoyed any of them.
– I can’t play games in the dark at night, I scare too easily.
– I used to really love Kingdom Hearts. Replaying it now, I cannot stand it and I can’t believe the franchise is still super popular.
– I have never beaten Final Fantasy III / VI. I’m working on it now, but I just haven’t ever played through it.
– I really enjoy horse racing simulation games. Nothing like feeding your horse a carrot after a race.
– I used to cheat at every video game I played when I was a kid. I don’t think I ever beat Doom legitimately until I was like 17.
– I really don’t see what the fuss over Smash Bros. is all about. I don’t like playing it at all.
— I didn’t think Bioshock Infinite was as good as the original as far as the plot is concerned.
– While Call of Duty may be the most hated and over-rated franchise of this generation, I still think Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is probably, legitimately, one of the best games in the past decade.
– I’ve never gotten past the Spider Ball boss in Metroid Prime 2. Fuck that guy.
– I have a real hard time getting into Morrowind, because the game feels so clunky nowadays.
– If I had to get rid of all my consoles, and keep only one, it’d be the Nintendo DS. The second revision, that could still play GBA games.
– I’ve spent nearly a year of my life in /played time on World of Warcraft.
– In general I think gamers are spoiled and entitled people that hold grudges for far too long.
– I think that the only thing awful about Diablo 3 on Launch was Inferno being too hard.
– I think that Starcraft and Starcraft II are some of the best multi-player games ever created, yet I won’t dedicate time to playing, or becoming better at them.
– I was ridiculed on the World of Warcraft forums a long time ago that was eventually thread capped.
– I’ve never played a Metal Gear Solid game for more than an hour.
– Final Fantasy 7 isn’t that good of a Final Fantasy game.